For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Lustrumlight.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give to us
This is information about you that you give us:
- By filling in forms on our site;
- By corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- By registering on our site; and
- When you report a problem with our site.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, social media usernames, phone number, occupation and employer.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from
- Our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources.
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
Cookies served through our Websites
The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our Websites and the purposes they perform are described in further detail in the cookie statement.